Friday, July 27, 2007

CODE RED, CODE RED!!!

Now that I have your attention, I request that each and every one of you send a comment with your complete mailing address (especially Whitney, as I do feel as I have unfairly neglected her in the past few weeks!) ! Not only does Seabag request it, he demands it!!! I went and bought me 10 bucks worth of post card stamps and another 20 in postcards and then realized that in my haste to pack, I left EVERYONE'S address at home. Please send me these post haste so I have something to do in Port Canaveral! Also, for those of you who have my phone number, please do not hesitate to call me on Saturdays. I would love to talk to some people who don't spend all their time at sea. I do miss the lot of you. Anytime between 7am and 9pm is cool (but please don't call between the hours of 4 and 5 as boat drill is for some reason rather important.

No comments: