Wednesday, July 11, 2007

st. Maarten

Not much time here, but I have some more pics of my journey. I don't want to stress this too much, but I really do enjoy your comments, and even though I have only been gone a couple of days, they do help me stay grounded. Please respond as often as you can, I think it would help me keep what sanity I have left...heh heh. Anyway, with that out of the way, I did not have the chance to get off the boat today, so I did do you the service of adding a "how does he live" section to my usual photos. Check out my luxurious accomodations and wish you had a bathroom with shower the size of your closet! Cheers guys, the boat is rocking back and forth pretty hard, and I probably should get ready to sleep anyway. The next two days are sea days, so expect a little more in depth posts, until then, go Sabres, LoCurto, Whyte, and Rivera.
Seabag
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

P.S.
Again, feel free to ask any questions, and I really look forward to your responses.

5 comments:

Jenean said...

Hmmmm...Not sure I would trust a potty only supported by the wall..LOL...specially after a night of many beverages...The living quarters look to be a tight squeeze...You room with someone?...Curtains are a nice touch to add to someones privacy, but I'm sure nothing could compromise enough to having the place to yourself. Stay sane and in good spirits..These pics are so SWEET!!!!

p.s. I killed my cell today...turns out all day long it was hiding in my coffee mug...pffft..only me huh?..pffft
BIG HUGS

Heather said...

Mic,
Your living quarters look small, dorm size. Who is your roommate? Are they there when you are around? Hopefully you have time to yourself. Heather

Nxlvlrs said...

So, this is much different than live journal, so you can't directly reply to a comment. That sort of sucks, anyway, I share this "room" with a Russian bartender named Dimitri. He is a really cool guy, showed me pics of his days in the Russian Army, I think the order made some sense, as his wife is stunning. I think it was important for him to show me a pic of him in uniform with an ak...heh heh, if I had a wife that hot, I would too...heh heh, anyway, I lived in the dorms at Buff State, these are one half to one quarter the size. Luckily enough the roomate and I have vastly different schedules, so I do have a good amount of downtime in the morning. As soon as the guy I am replacing leaves, I will get his room. Twice the space and it comes with a 19 year old aulstralian...more about that later...time to crash...later

whitney said...

Whoa, check out your bunk bed. Thanks for all the pictures, it's a great addition to the words.

We're smack in the middle of the Italian Fest right now. Liz and I drank beers until midnight. Today is Mike LoCurto's birthday. We miss you.

Viva beautiful scenery!

Anonymous said...

Mic, Your living area looks like the train compartment we had when we went to Sedona, AZ on the Southwest Chief. Is that a TV I see in the photo or is that just the bow cam? The scenery looks great and will seem even nicer when Don Paul is predicting zero visibility Chris Roblee is on some ship in the South China Sea until November. He is very interested in your activities but can't download your blog as the ship has tight security. He's probably floating around on an arsenal full of WMD in case Bush decides to invade North Korea. Enjoy the good life. To quote Carly Simon, "These are the good old days...." See you in November. Dad