Tuesday, July 10, 2007

more pics

Howdy Buckaroos! I don’t have much to report today, another day of long dull training. I was fortunate enough to watch as we pulled into St.Thomas, and I was able to take a few snapshots throughout the day. It looks as if I may be able to get off in St.Maarten tomorrow, so if all goes well, I should have more pics for you. If nobody has any objections, I am going to try to stick to the picture format I made up yesterday. It should give you a general Idea, and if there are any pics I think are extraordinary, I’ll post it alone. Swell, so I’m off to the races…catch you on the flippity flop.

Ensign Manbag

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



1 comment:

Jenean said...

Looks like a pretty spiffy ship your on there...The scenery is breath taking...I can't get over the two bottom right ones....talk about sit and space out...NICE
BIG HUGS